im trying to post as regularly as i can, which is not really good at the moment ._.Abby: [to McGee] You're not listening to a word
I'm saying. I'm pregnant, McGee. Twins. Haven't told the father yet. It's Gibbs.
I know it's wrong, but something about his silver hair gets me all tingly
inside.
Tony: [Tony walks in] Excuse me
for a second, I think I'm going to vomit.
Abby: I'm joking, Tony. Except for that part
about Gibbs's hair. That is really hot.
so right now im really addicted to ncis. its super awesome! for those who feel bored, just watch any episode of it. gibbs is like the coolest character ever! >w<>
- ncis
- ncis la
- bones
- castle
- law and order - svu
- the mentalist
- cold case
- house
ive watched all of them and they're all really good!
^^
im so high! i went to this north ryde malaysian restaurant for lunch today. it was sooo yummy! and the cake was whoppingly HUGE and delicious! pastry on the bottom, cream and chocolate at the top and custard cream in the middle. all of that topped of with a strawberry. it was so pretty!
so after that i went really high.
and i will store all that hyper energy in this post.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
i was looking through the stats page:
140 views from australia. fair enough.
1 from the netherlands. umm...okay.
2 from russia and canada. ...? who knows me from russia?
6 from the usa. ...O_O
7 from denmark. ...did princess mary suddenly take a liking to me?
8 from the uk. /starts hyperventilating
kidding they werent my real reactions. but they were still wierd.
and now im off to watch ncis. gibbbbbbsss~!
devdaviddavid XD